Sisters of Nia Core Beliefs & Values
- We believe each girl has the potential to be successful.
- We believe each girl has the ability to change and to create change.
- We believe it is essential that each girl be taught to maintain a balance between personal and emotional health, personal growth, and self-care.
- We value each girl as a unique individual with unique gifts and talents.
- We embrace Afrocentric values.
- We value direct and honest communication between the leaders and the girls at an effort to maintain authenticity of the program.