SAVE THE DATE!
Sisters of Nia is in the Big Day of Giving on Thursday, May 3, 2018! Your GENEROUS donation of $15 or more would be greatly appreciated and would support the following programs:
- Weekly Meetings with Girls
- Annual Leadership Conference
- Mother-Daughter & Father-Daughter Events
- Parent Outreach Workshops
- Camp Nia ~ a Summer Performing Arts Camp for Girls
- Atlanta College & Black History Tour
- Scholarships for Graduating Seniors
You can schedule your donation today OR make your donation online on the Big Day of Giving, Thursday, May 3, 2018.
“Get Your Mind, Body, & Soul Right”
Open to Boys & Girls ages 11 – 14
Saturday, March 17 * 9:00 am – 3:00 pm
Location: Heritage Peak Charter School (3307 Broadway in Sacramento)
This event has passed, please look out for our next Gospel Brunch in 2019!
Our very own Dr. Malika Hollinside has published her first article with the California Department of Education and will present at their annual conference later this month in San Diego! Her article is attached and is a GREAT read…VERY interesting! We are so proud and honored that she is an integral part of Sisters of Nia!